Built in 1908 and nicknamed the Light bulb Factory, FCB and Rivet advertising agencies occupy two separate, yet district offices spanning 3 floors. Retaining the charm of the original building while modernizing the space, the original floors were refinished and high ceilings maximized to accommodate multiple meeting rooms, private offices, workstations, café, lounge, professional kitchen and a recording studio. An imposing glass and steel staircase anchors the space in an open area where ceilings climb to 30′ in height.
DESIGNER: BARTLETT & ASSOCIATES
PHOTOGRAPHER: TOM ARBAN
BARTLETT & ASSOCIATES